Club Sandwich is sewed on Local Nigerian Flight and exclusive hotels but you don’t have to be a mile high to taste the snack or breakfast recipe.
It’s so easy to make and I will advise you to make one for yourself after going through this as quick breakfast. It can be taken with a chilled drink or as part of breakfast made, it is also an essential part of a packed lunch for kids to go to school.
- 4 slices of bread
- 1 egg (Hardboiled)
- 1 fresh plum tomato
- 1 medium carrot
- ¼ small cabbage or lettuce
- 2 pieces of sardine
- 1 teaspoon of margarine (butter)
- 2 tablespoon of Mayonnaise
PROCEDURE OF PREPARATION
- Wash all vegetables very well
- Scrape the carrot and remove the seeds from the tomato
- Grate the carrot and cabbage using the small holes of the grater (in situations when you are using lettuce; cut them into small pieces or sizes)
- Cut a tomato into very tiny pieces
- Cut the hard-boiled egg also into very tiny pieces
- Add the mayonnaise to the carrot, tomato, egg and cabbage or lettuce. Mix well and set aside.
- In a separate plate, mash the sardine with a fork and mix with the margarine. Don’t worry peradventure you don’t like the smell of the sardine, the margarine will help reduce the smell.
- Using a bread knife, cut off the crusty ends from the slice of bread
- Take one slice, spread the margarine and sardine, mix on one side of it and cover with the second slice of bread.
- Repeat the above step with the remaining two slice. By now you should have two separate slices of the bread that are stuck together by the margarine and sardine mix.
- Now take the first 2 slices, rub the carrot, cabbage, tomato, egg and mayonnaise mix on one side of it and cover with the other 2 slices.
By now, all the slices of bread should be stuck together with 2 fillings of sardine mix and margarine mix and 1 filling of the mayonnaise mix in the middle
- Cut the sandwich into your desired shapes. E.g. Triangle, Squares, circles, rectangles, llgm **Winks** hope you know what IIgm means; it means parallelogram.
. . . And serve
“You can double the ingredients if you are not alone”.